Importing: Scheduled Test Data
Scheduled test data can be imported from the Imports tab using a .csv file.
- From the Import tab, click Import Scheduled Test Data.
- Download the sample .csv file.
- Fill out the .csv file. Fields may be custom mapped according to your needs. Please contact us for guidance if needed.
Delete the sample data rows from the .csv.
- Save the file, then close it.
- Click the Browse button to navigate to where the .csv is stored on your computer. Double-click on the file, or, click the Open button.
- The .csv columns display, as well as information about your import. Use this information to make any necessary changes to your .csv.
- If there is a match between the column in the .csv and the column name, the column is green. If there is no match, the column is white.
- If needed, use the drop-down arrow in each column to match the column in the database to the column in your .csv.
- Indicate if you want to Update or Skip when an existing scheduled test is in the .csv.
- Click the Import button.