Creating Check-in Cards
You have the option to create a single check-in card for times when active users do not have the ability to display a QR code on their mobile device, or to create a batch of check-in cards for all active users in the Platform.
- Creating a single check-in card
- Creating check-in cards with the Users' Check-in Cards Report
- Customizing your Check-in card colors
Creating a Single Check-in Card
- From the Users dashboard, open a user profile.
- Click the Download button to create a PDF of a QR code.
- Print the PDF file and give it to the user.
Creating Check-in Cards with the Users' Check-in Cards Report
- From the Reports page click Users' Check-in Cards.
- Choose to create a check-in card for All users or choose to filter users by Tags, Groups, or Zones.
- Click Proceed. This creates a PDF of check-in cards for all active users that match the filter you choose in the previous step.
- The PDF will generate and download to your computer.
- Open the PDF to display the check-in cards which can be printed and distributed to users, or adhered to ID cards, lanyards, etc.
Customizing Your Check-in Card Colors
You have the option to select two colors for the Check-in card, a Primary color and Secondary color. In the example below the Primary color is dark blue and the Secondary color is orange:
You can change the colors on your Check-In cards from the Settings -> Branding page. In the Check-in Card row:
- Click on the colored square for the Primary or Secondary color.
- Use the slider to select a new color, or, enter the RGB values.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Colors widget.
Video Demonstration - Creating Check-in Cards for All Users
Watch a short video demonstration of creating check-in cards for all users in the Platform: